The Company acts as consultants to facilitate banks and financial institutions in the professional assessment of credit worthiness and other associated credit & market risks of the customer / borrower (companies, firms & sole proprietors) including the credibility or behavior of the borrower related to the re-payment of present or past bank-credit financing and the overall Company / borrower business reputation in the market / industry.
The key fundamentals are as follows:
- Corporate proﬁle. History, nature of business activities, associations, Shareholdings, Chief Executive, Legal advisor, Auditors, etc.
- Business activities. products/services, sales territory, customers, suppliers, competitors, business strategy, target market, buying/selling terms, employees strength, operational status, Director(s) / Partner(s) / Proprietor profile i.e., shareholding, involvement in business, status, etc.
- Financing facilities availed detail.
- Market reputation / SWOT analysis and court cases (if any).
- Observation & Problems (if any).
- Financial information along with ratio analysis.