K.G. Traders acts as consultants to facilitate banks and financial institutions by conducting and preparing the professional assessment / income estimation & financial appraisal of salaried and business individuals having single or multiple sources of income along with information about the applicant personal and credit characteristics, character, general reputation, and lifestyle. The key fundamentals are as follows:
- Existence of the applicant in business(s) for a given minimum period of time,
- Applicant’s involvement in the said business(s),
- Status and percentage share of the applicant in the business and its proﬁt and loss,
- Business gross revenues, direct costs, effect of inventories and allied business expenses,
- Personal information like household expenses, number of children, education expenses of children, number of servants and their salary, number of vehicles, etc., Investment and properties.